Member Reciprocity Commitment
Reciprocity is the cornerstone for successful Networks administered by hkp/// RemuNet. Every Network Member equally enjoys the benefit of their membership and, with hkp/// RemuNet, equally shares the responsibility for maintaining the success of their Network.
Why hkp/// RemuNet?
- hkp/// RemuNet is a trusted administrator for more than 20 years with proven and flexible benchmarking methodologies
- The Network owns and directs, while hkp/// RemuNet supports the membership and individual members
- All Networks are governed by "Charter" to which all Members subscribe and adhere
- Data remains the exclusive property of the Network Members; competition compliance is paramount
- Online tools for Members to compare their data to chosen 'peer' groups, using their own grading and methodology